The URL I Wanted Was Taken: A Story of Identity and Thwarted Ambition
Why Are We All Typing Like A Fall Out Boy Song: A Story Of My Confusion
IT GOT BETTER
The Boy Who Lived
My new favorite post.
The whole film took me altogether about 5 grueling months (usually 10-12hours a day) to do. I often felt my butt was going to grow into the chair I usually sat at.
Please note that this was simply my way of doing my film to achieve the soft-shaded style I wanted; there are many other ways of doing this and some are a lot faster with different results~! :)
- My film on DeviantArt | My film on Vimeo
- My film gifs on Tumblr
- You can see my storyboard animatic here (although the original had music, but like I mentioned, my placeholder music was by Joe Hisaishi, you know, Miyazaki’s composer, so it’s not really legal to upload it).
This tut differs a bit from my dA version, because tumblr lets me put the combination of gifs and jpegs :D.
Here’s a book that will really help you start animating:
here’s some books that are good for composition, storytelling and colours:
- Dream Worlds: Production Design for Animation
- The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation
- Prepare to Board! Creating Story and Characters for Animated Features and Shorts
I hope these helped
I ask that no one removes the credit or source for this tutorial/guide please. thanks :)
31 july 1947 – 29 march 2013
Goodbye Uncle Vernon.
Thanks for everything. Potterheads all over the world.
at Taman Nasional Ujung Kulon
(do not own the pictures)
john: who's there
mrs hudson: nacho
john: nacho who
mrs hudson: nacho housekeeper